Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Blogger trouble AGAIN!

I have been trying pretty much all day long to post some pictures of last night. The kids in their costumes was a very cute sight and I am anxious to show them off to the world! BUT, no can do! Today and yesterday, Blogger has seemed possessed and has been doing some very strange things! Maybe I need to upgrade to the beta blogger, but I am too afraid. I have heard some nightmares in regards to doing that!

The kids got to wear their costumes today for the last time. We went to the library for story time and more candy. Also we met some new friends there too. Would you believe that I met a blogger months and months ago that lives in my same city? Yep, we just now officially met for the first time. It's nice to meet someone new that happens to have a son the exact same age as mine (even the same month, same doc's office, same hospital). Her kids were adorable. In fact I wanted to take her youngest home with me. He has a smile that will melt your soul. And I really liked visiting with the Mommy too. She has a warm spirit, I love that about a person. So today was for sure a blessing. I am glad I finally got out and met someone new. Well, she's not new. We have talked for the last year on blogs and emails but finally we met in person. Isn't it cool what this blog can do for your social life? :)

My sister-in-law is dilated to a FOUR! I received and epidural at a four with Ava Beth! What does that say about my pain tolerance? HA! No, I had pitocin so I think my pain was valid! But Desiree continues to be superwoman and walk around with a baby that is so low, she should not be ABLE to walk! She was born to do this without drugs, no question. Me on the other hand, NO! My family is praying and I know Desi is praying that this baby girl will be BORN TONIGHT!!!!! I am ready to be an aunt!

**update-she just called and having contractions! But, we all know how crazy those things can be!

Pray for Blogger, it needs a healing touch! And pray for Desiree! She's at a four almost totally effaced and is 38.4 weeks!


  posted at 2:37 PM
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 12:50 PM, Blogger uuu said...

Praying for Desiree!!!!! Prayers for a short labor, healthy baby and speedy recovery for mommy!! :)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Yeah for you and your new friend! I am so glad. I know you are now busy baking. I pray all goes well with that.
Let me know about Deiree. I pray she and tha baby have a healthy delivery.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Borbe Bunch said...

Praying for your sweet niece to arrive soon and safely!
Wish I was laboring too...ahh, that is OK, all in God's time :)
Glad you met a friend, God brings those blessings when we need them!
Thanks for the pics of your kiddos, they are super cute!!!
Love IN HIM,
Liz

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can we call your business...

Sugar & S- to the Picy? heheheheeheh I love that commercial!

Cara~

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, can't wait to hear news of your new Auntie-hood!!!

Praying for safe and healthy delivery!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I will be praying for your Desiree. That is so exciting!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Am anxious to hear the latest results about Desiree. Is the baby here yet?!

As for posting pictures in Blogger, might I suggest using either Mozilla/Firefox instead of Internet Explorer or switching to Blogger in Beta. Both worked so well for me. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


SUGAR & SPICE! It's that time again!
The excitement is still there!
1st time being a brunette!
Gotta get this off my chest!
Back in the saddle again!
Don't you just LOVE blogger?
My best friend in Tennessee
Site meter
This is all I've got today!
Where's MY red carpet?

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: