Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Don't you just LOVE blogger?
Well I can't complain too much, it's free! Free is not something you find very often so the fact that this blogger site is FREE makes it pretty amazing!

One of these days I will learn to write my posts in a Word document first. Instead I choose to pour my heart out in the blogger compose mode only to loose it for some weird blogger reason. Today blogger went down for maintenance while I was in the middle of doing spell check on a fascinating, incredible, interesting, thought provoking post I had just written! I tried to recover it but no such luck! So maybe that was the Lord's way of allowing me to write about it, get it out of my system, yet keep it from the rest of the world's eyes to see. Probably not such a bad thing after all!

Although I am disappointed. It was something on my heart, something that wouldn't be so bad to get your (my readers) thoughts on. Oh well, maybe I will be inspired again! Maybe my kids will cooperate tomorrow and take another three hour nap and I will be able to rewrite all that I wrote today. Doubtful but maybe.

For now I am off to make my fried potatoes with purple onion and homemade Salisbury steak with mushrooms and cornbread! It's rainy, it's gloomy, I am six and half months pregnant and I need some southern food! My mouth has been watering all day long for those fried potatoes!

  posted at 5:27 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Paula said...

You are making me hungry. That sounds a WHOLE lot better than what I had.
How about we come over Thursday night and I'll cook Friday night?? Homemade pizza sound good?
Haha! My dear Texas friend, I wish you were here! I need someone to go to the pumpkin patch with and gain a few pounds eating some good holiday food or FRIED POTATOES!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you girls know how long it has been since I have had my favorite thing...POTATOES?? FOREVER!!!
I want to know about Desi's appointment today...fill me in.. i go tomorrow...I think I will give him a new name...hows about Dr.Mc ---email me for the rest...heheh..Love ya!

Cara~

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy...thank you for the phone call. As always, God's timing is perfect. You said some things that I haven't heard in a while and they sure fed my spirit. And not knowing what was coming, prepared me for the challenge(s) ahead. I'll catch you up later...oh and remind me to tell you the story of the "Christ-song"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


My best friend in Tennessee
Site meter
This is all I've got today!
Where's MY red carpet?
Soooooooooo tired!
Desiree's shower
a blog gone bad!
This won't be a popular post!
a journal entry online (basically that's what this...
Our favorite park

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: