Thursday, October 19, 2006
This is all I've got today!
The only thing I have today is humor so go with it!



Yes, I know. Posting a picture of MYSELF is kind of vain, weird and freaky BUT this is ONLY for my (mom) hair stylist. She gave me bangs. Bangs I NEVER wear. Bangs I work hard to fix only to pull up in hopes of looking like the picture below! Mom, bangs on my pregnant face sure brings out the chubby. The nose is beginning to spread! ugh! This is why I pull them back! :)



YES, THIS is the hair I love! Heidi Klum's! Aka-SUPER MODEL!


See! All I can do is copy! And this picture of me in pink and brown is QUITE amazing! PEOPLE, this is a sweater and I live in DALLAS! Currently it is 50 degrees! Praise the Lord! This has totally brought me a tad bit closer to exiting my current FUNK! But now I head to the OB for a checkup where I will try to pee in a cup WITH my two children watching. Then I will make my way to the scale where I will take my shoes off of course, to find out if I have gained ten pounds AGAIN!!!!!!!! Because I know these shoes I am wearing today weigh at least ten pounds! Kate told me to pack the kitchen if I need to and even the kitchen sink in order to keep my children under control in the OB's office! Oh yes, everyone will think they are so cute but I will be bribing the heck out of them just to get out of there in one piece! Please be on time Dr. Neal! Please don't be delivering a baby upstairs! I need you today! I need you to tell me my weight is great. I need you to tell me I am doing great and that I even look great! PLEASE!

Thank you Itunes! You have made my last few insane days a little more enjoyable. I've got my cd for the ride to the doctor ready to go. Song #1? I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash followed by Elvis Presley's A Little LEss Conversation (the remix), then some Miranda Lambert (a Texas gal), some George Strait, Paul Simon, Sara Evans, Chasing Cars, Creedence Clearwater Revival-aka CCR, The Wreckers and sooooooo much more!! This cd ROCKS! You would ALL be so jealous, especially YOU Janna! (Janna you need this CD for the twins. They would love it! You would feel lots of dancing in your belly by those two little girls! Austin, here I come! I will hand deliver it!)

Okay, so thanks for listening to my insanity! Thank you Kate for rolling out the red carpet! I am walking on it, don't you worry!

  posted at 9:36 AM
  14 comments



14 Comments:
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Paula said...

You look soooo good. LOVE the bangs on you. I believe I like your hair better down. But it really doesn't matter....you're so pretty.
I hope the visit goes well. Let me know what they say. You are getting close to every two weeks aren't you???

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger uuu said...

(((Hugs))) Soon - all too soon, baby Ezekiel will be here and won't it all have been SO worth it? This too shall pass..... :)

Thanks for the smiles, because even in your "funk" you are making me laugh!!!!!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Kate said...

oh i just LOVE that new song by Crashing Cars. it's soooo calming in a way.

good luck at the appt. i sure wish i lived in TX so i could watch the kids for ya! and so what if it's 6 lbs., 10 lbs., or 30 lbs. girl, this baby is so worth it all. you've got the rest of your life (after delivery!) to shed what you can. don't beat yourself up. please! you are beautiful and you are cooking a beautiful baby in that belly! hugs! :)

ps- i LOVE the bangs!

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect thing--something to get the girls to move around so I can feel them! :)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my oh my oh my! Gals you really KNOW how to make a chick feel good about herself!

Yes, I got back in one month and I will be 29 weeks and then I am every two weeks. CRAZY!!!!! I don't think I am ready for this!
Thank you Paula, I love you so much! You make me feel great!

Dee, the greatest compliment ANYONE could ever give me is that I make them laugh! I would love to funny any day! Thank you my sweet friend!!

Kate, let's shoot for tomorrow! I JUST got home! When I peed in the cup today with my two kids WATCHING, i Thought of you. I really don't know how you do it. You give me soooooo much hope! I so need you.

Janna, twins have got to have your stomach jumping! I can't imagine!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you came back in one piece.

I love the bangs too! You look beautiful either way.

Funny..I always took my shoes off too. You'll be so busy w/3 kids losing the weight won't be a problem.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Do not laugh at me, anyone! I have no idea who the chick is inbetween your pictures but your more beautiful than she could think of being. NOT KIDDING! I hope you had a good appointment. I really need to come see your mom and sit in her chair!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I like the bangs. And you do look great!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Borbe Bunch said...

Amanda, you look great....time does fly and soon you, along with your precious family will be snuggling your little bundle...so enjoy the mommy bond you have with him now growing inside you...I keep reminding myself of this very thing :) We only have three weeks before our little guy is here, my back :)...and mommy snuggle arms are very ready :)
Love to you and your precious kiddos,
Liz

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, the weight gain for the past month?? TWO POUNDS! I was scared! After gaining ten in one month, I was scared! The baby is measuring two weeks ahead but that's totally normal for me. I always measure big and my babies are always big so I am feeling good! I think I want things to slow down. I still need some sleep before this precious baby boy arrives!

And ladies, seriously! You have blessed me today with your comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kate said...

What a sweet mom!
Oh I mean to ask you ... what song by CCR did you have on your new cd? It's funny you mentioned them. I just downloaded the song Down By The River for my oldest to hear. It's got such a catchy tune and he is learning guitar and I thought that had an easy and fun few chords to learn. They all loved the song!
I am having problems with blogger. I can't even post a comment on your new post. Hmmm. Wonder if this one will post... Grrrr!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kate, we have CCR's greatest hits so i put Bad Moon rising and who'll stop the rain.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the bangs! They are cute! You have the kind of face where you can have them or pull them back and look good. My face shape cannot do all that. And Chubby? Whatever girl!

Nancy

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your hair! Also, the baby shower that you put together, HOW BEAUTIFUL! You are so creative. You should think of doing something with your talent on decorating and your shower ideas. You ROCK! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Where's MY red carpet?
Soooooooooo tired!
Desiree's shower
a blog gone bad!
This won't be a popular post!
a journal entry online (basically that's what this...
Our favorite park
Pumpkin Patch 2006
A daily fight to be who I am
Something Beautiful

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: