Monday, October 30, 2006
The excitement is still there!
Last week I checked the mail and found an invitation to a baby shower. I know a lot of people pregnant right now so this was another baby shower invitation to decorate my fridge with. However, this invitation was my favorite one of all. This was an invitation to MY baby shower, which is now less than three weeks away. All this time I have been going about my day to day parenting with my other two kids and knew that soon there would be another baby added to this family but, the THREE kids thing had not officially HIT me! UNTIL, the invitation arrived in the mail. When I saw my baby boy's name on the invite, I got excited! Seeing the name Ezekiel was really exciting, it seemed to kind of sink in more. I don't know if this is my last baby or not. My husband says, "You better believe it is!" But, I don't like to think that way. I have not let myself once go down the road of, "This will be the last time I feel a baby kicking inside" Or "This will be the last time I get to have this awesome belly sticking out!" I just can't let myself think that way. It's too sad! This pregnancy has really been so much fun and I am trying to not to rush any of it. I'm tired, my feet hurt, a lot of things hurt and the braxton hicks are sometimes annoying but, I love all of it! My pregnancy with Josiah was one I rushed (all first timers can't wait-it's normal), then with Ava Beth I was pretty emotional and there was lots of change in our lives and now this pregnancy with Ezekiel has been great, fun, and peaceful! No matter how many kids you have, I don't think pregnancy ever looses it's excitement. They are all so special and this time in my life is one I love. I wish I could slow down time because before we know it, Ezekiel Walter will be here!

With every kick, I fall in love. With every set of hiccups, I smile. This precious baby growing inside of me has brought so much peace to my life. While I am anxious to meet him, I love this relationship we have now. For right now he is learning what my heartbeat sounds like and when he enters into this world, he will carry a piece of my heart for the rest of his life.

I am so blessed. I feel so blessed and honored that God would choose me to be the mommy to three precious lives.

So here he is! I'm almost 27 weeks, I cannot believe it.


  posted at 5:24 PM
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Paula said...

You look so good. Being pregnant suits you well. I can't wait to see that little bundle of joy.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW, you look so cute! I requested off for the day of the shower - so if I am not working, I plan to come - if I can't I will get the gift to you ;o))

Nancy

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! I love you with your hair that color, you are such a cute pregnant.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger uuu said...

How cute is that belly??? Some of my favorite memories are of being pregnant - I thought I had lost my marbles when I cried after having Matt. I cried because I wasn't pregnant anymore - I love the kicks, the hiccups and more - can't wait to do it all again! :)

You are beautiful!!! Your children and husband are blessed with a beautiful wife and mother - inside and out! :)

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great! I love being pregnant too!

*say a little prayer that this is our month that God will bless us with another babe!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Karla Porter Archer said...

this could have been a post on my blog!

I'm still not allowing myself to do the whole "this (may) be the last time I celebrate one of my baby's first birthdays... etc

I have 3, but still like to think about having (just) one more!

Blessings,
Karla

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You look amazing, as always!!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Hey Little Man in there! I can't wait to see you someday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


1st time being a brunette!
Gotta get this off my chest!
Back in the saddle again!
Don't you just LOVE blogger?
My best friend in Tennessee
Site meter
This is all I've got today!
Where's MY red carpet?
Soooooooooo tired!
Desiree's shower

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: