Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Sugar & Spice- Creative Baking by Amanda
Many are asking how my Holiday baking business order day went last week so I guess I will fill you in. It was about a $600.00 day and I have added a new order almost every day since then! I will deliver my menu items on November 21st at 11am! And if you don't mind I would like to toot my OWN horn for a moment. Is that okay to do? Well here it goes anyway!

Everyone loved my samples, the feedback was great and I think my Cheeseball and Rum Cake may have been drooled over. I truly sold cheeseballs like hotcakes! The Lord really blessed me and I am so grateful. After Thanksgiving, I will go back and get my orders for Christmas. This really could turn into something big but I can't let it right now, not with my third child coming in January. People are asking if I cater and that would be my dream come true but right now I have to say NO. People are also asking me if I would be willing to go to some more businesses and take orders but there is no possible way I can do that right now. I have enough just by going to my Mom's salon. God is good, He really has blessed me.

Thank you for your prayers, thank you so much. Pray that the days leading up to my delivery date (baking not baby), will be smooth! No sick kids, no sick Mommy or Daddy or MiMi. MiMi (My Mom) is helping me with the kids so I can bake! Last year we all got the Stomach virus three days before. I am praying NOW! But my sweet husband knows how to make everything on the list, just incase. Last year he was up through the night helping me bake, seal and wrap and he even tied bows around all of my packaging!

So there's my update and thank you all for asking how things went! My success comes straight from HIM! He really has given me the desires of my heart, exactly what I prayed for.

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord,and he will give you your heart’s desires.

  posted at 3:35 PM
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! So glad to hear this!

Wish I could place an order, I'm sure everything is wonderful.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Paula said...

I am so proud of you. Chris has been trying to start some form of bake good sale for the past 6 years. I just don't have the nerve. Maybe through prayer and seeing your success and excitement, I will try.????

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I NEED FOOD!!!! My mouth waters thinking about what you might be cooking....show some family some love...bring me something yummy to the hospital!!!

I love you!!!

cara~

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad! Sounds like it went well. Bet it tastes good too...

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that the tasting went well! You know I am here to help with your kiddos...just let me know what you need!!

Love you!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Karla Porter Archer said...

glad to hear that it was a success!!

Blessings,
Karla

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger uuu said...

I hope you have a successful and HEALTY baking season!!! :) You are so talented - wish I could place an order from you too! :)

Love you!

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, do you do long distance orders????

The cheeseball is making me drool on my computer!!

Great job getting in all those orders so you can shop, shop, shop for Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Sad
my space has been invaded
I am blessed, so blessed.
Halloween 2006
Blogger trouble AGAIN!
SUGAR & SPICE! It's that time again!
The excitement is still there!
1st time being a brunette!
Gotta get this off my chest!
Back in the saddle again!

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: