Thursday, June 21, 2007
NEW
Well, I have a new blog. I finally did it! I've been praying about it too. Yes, I pray about my blog. My life is changing so much right now. We've moved from Dallas to Austin to help plant a church and we have all new people in our life. So I think I am going through so many "new" things that I needed a new perspective, a new outlook and a new beginning. A new blog was a must!


It starts here. So when you get a chance, go check it out. I'm not sure what it's all going to be about but a huge part of it will be music. I'm excited! Soon I will have a new template and everything but I am still trying to figure out what design I want. Until then, it's whatever blogger can give me and that means a white template with nothing more than a blog name.


I look forward to writing about all the cool stuff God is doing in my life. I'll be sharing some pictures of the kids, sharing some music, sharing stuff about the church plant and sharing what's on my heart! I hope you will come along for the ride!

Labels: , ,


  posted at 4:01 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Already read it, love it, gave me the chills and inspired me! Great job Amanda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Resonate Community Church
a husband from the boondocks
Great news from my Dad!
Father's Day with the kids
Dreaming the impossible
Painting/decorating/being a mommy
my internal compass
Happy!
I found myself in You
My heart is full

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: