Thursday, June 14, 2007
Happy!
It's been a great day. A HAPPY day! Boy did I need a day like this. It's hard to believe that a day could be so great when your four year old gets FIVE shots and your five month old gets three shots. But through it all, with the the help of a friend, it was success. (Thank you Gina.You have filled me up more than you could ever imagine and you have been a healing balm in a way you could never understand. Don't ever wonder if God is using you, because He is. I will have to share with you HOW He has used you today.)

This afternoon I had a certain song in my head that I could not quit singing. I had heard the song only once until now. We were at church with my parents several months ago and there was a girl there that the pastor introduced as an up and coming Christian artist. I remember seeing her in the congregation before I knew she was a singer. She was beautiful and had a smile that lit up the entire sanctuary. When I found out she was on the gotee record label, I was a little jealous. :) Anyway, when she started singing this song, I got tears in my eyes. I don't think anyone else was crying but there was a line in the song that brought so much joy to my heart. I wanted to add this song to my iPod but I could not remember her name or the name of the song. I just knew she was on the gotee record label. So I looked up gotee records and found her! AYIESHA WOODS is her name and the song is called Happy.

Click on the myspace link I have below and you can listen!

This song has meaning for me in many ways and what was going on in my life back when I first heard it has now passed but it helped me then get through something and today it has done the same. HE is always making beauty out of my mess! Constantly.

Enjoy!

Happy (click here)

Labels: , ,


  posted at 4:43 PM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thank you for your love and always trying to show me how much God is working in my life. When you are feeling hurt, my heart aches for you. Whatever you need...I'm here! :o)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dont post much but I read often..This blog makes me smile..Glad you had a happy day

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kim said...

God's sweet blessing of friendship is so awesome!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful day! I hope your babies recover from their shots soon. =)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Just got back in town and trying to catch up! I thought I would say hello and I'm glad things are looking brighter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


I found myself in You
My heart is full
Just a note
Summer is here!
Oh the Bob Armstrong dip!
A Shirazzy night!
Choose your blend
Must share
Still limping a little
A post worth reading

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: