Monday, June 18, 2007
Father's Day with the kids

It was Father's Day, okay? So we spent the day in the house (after a trip to HEB Plus for Jeremy's t-bone steak picking event)acting like kids! Oh and Jeremy picking out meat for the grill is an "event"!

Ava Beth keeps asking to push baby Zekee in the baby doll stroller and I keep saying no. But on Father's Day, I decided it would be fine and Daddy agreed that it would be a great picture! She pushed him around for a second,then I decided that he is too fat and weighs too much for something that was meant to carry a cabbage patch doll! And YES, they are all in either a diaper or underwear! What's the point in getting the older two dressed when they are in and out of their bathing suits? And Zeke has some major acid reflux so putting clothes on him, unless we are going somewhere, is pointless! So all of my babies are pretty much naked in this picture but I still think they look pretty darn cute!

Oh and Father's Day was great! Saturday I handed Jeremy one of my Paula Deen cookbooks and said, "Find a desert. Anything you want and I will make it tomorrow." He chose Mississippi Mud Cake and it was DELICIOUS! I figured he would want me to make him chicken fried steak but he wanted T-bones instead. So we grilled, played with the kids and he wore his new University of Texas t-shirt (our gift for him on Father's Day). I'm sure he would have rather been on a lake somewhere fishing but it was a wonderful day!

I love you Babe! You are the greatest Daddy ever!

Labels: ,


  posted at 4:37 PM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaah! Look at MiMi's babies! I miss them so much -- I miss all of you. Zekee looks huge sitting in that baby doll stroller. I just want to squeeze him even if he spits up on me. Josiah and Ava Beth are growing up so fast.

I can't wait to get them for a couple of days.

luv u
mom

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I think that's the exact same stroller as the one Devyn used to cart Hudson around in my video! LOL! Isn't it hysterical to watch our daughters try to be mini-mommies?! Precious!

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zeke needs to work at scooters....too cute.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

Your kids look great. Thanks for keeping us posted. I also love your hair. I cut mine off just before my newest was born. Actually my hubby did it. He was so worried because it hadn't been cut in 3 years and it was so long. but he just took the electric cutters and buzzed it off. Fun stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Dreaming the impossible
Painting/decorating/being a mommy
my internal compass
Happy!
I found myself in You
My heart is full
Just a note
Summer is here!
Oh the Bob Armstrong dip!
A Shirazzy night!

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: