Tuesday, April 03, 2007
unplugged
Well, I am officially unplugging from the blogging world until sometime this weekend. Too much moving going on to sit on my butt and blog! Oh but I wish I could!!

Instead I will be packing and taking care of so many little things. Our friends will be here tomorrow night and we will leave Thursday! This means I will have two extra, much needed helpers, staying in this house tomorrow night and I just noticed that my husband PACKED the TOILET PAPER in the guest bathroom! He also packed the towels, the extra sheets, pillows, etc! Now HE has some unpacking to do! So wives of the husbands who will be helping, I know you are reading. Please make sure your men shower before they come! :) And thank you for going without them one night so they can help us! :) I promise to stop in West and bring you back some yummy kaloches!

I have been feeling a little stressed out and I couldn't figure out why and then I remembered something. I HAVE THREE KIDS AND ONE OF THEM IS A NEWBORN AND I AM MOVING! You know all the things on that list of "Most stressful life events"? Well, I think I am experiencing about three of them and Jeremy is experiencing about four he will be starting a new job. Oh and that reminds me! Today is Jeremy's last day at UPS!! No more brown! I think after wearing brown for thirteen years, he will officially be done with that color! I am so proud of him. I have never known him without UPS so I am excited about this new husband of mine!

Talk to y'all in a few days! I can't wait! Miss me, okay?

Labels:


  posted at 4:23 PM
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!
May God's favor shine on you as you make this transition. Praying you will feel blessed and peaceful in the midst of so much change.

I am eager to hear more as you get settled in to this new chapter in your life.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you already!!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger mommyofangels said...

I will be praying for you. I can't imagine the stress you are going through. You'll get to sleep in the car, right??? Well maybe not. Anyways, hope you have a safe trip.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Paula said...

I know you won't get this maybe for a few days, but I am thinking of you and your family.

Love & Prayers~Paula

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

See you on the flip side!!!!

Be safe and I can't wait to hear all about the move!!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Borbe Bunch said...

Praying for you with all that you are going through!
How exciting and GOD is BIG!
Rest in that TRUTH!
God bless...praying,
Liz

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Hi Amanda, may the Lord continue to fill you with His strength, peace, and joy!

I want to tell you again what an amazing writer that you are and how you shine for Jesus! And, I have nominated you for a thinking blog award. :)

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Amanda, today is Thursday. I want you to know I am praying for a smooth move today. You'll be home just in time for Easter. How nice.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger uuu said...

i am so excited for you! i can't wait to hear from you ----

also - i wanted you to know that i selected you as the recipient of a blog award. see my post here:

http://deeaustin.blogspot.com/2007/04/award.html

love you!!!

prayers and love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


so much to do!
conversations with a four year old
An iPod story by Amanda
God Be In My Head
Nothing Left to Lose
Church people and the Roomba!
time to start packing!
Yes, we are moving!
another post about my friends!
Blessed

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: