Tuesday, March 27, 2007
time to start packing!







Well, it's all happening so fast! Jeremy gave his two weeks notice today at his job of thirteen years! I can't believe it! It looks like we will be moving in two weeks because if the new job. I have to get this house cleaned and packed. It will be nice not being here while the house is on the market. A ton of details left to work out but so far we have been doing nothing except watching God work it ALL out! I cannot believe that almost three weeks ago when we had breakfast with our friends that THIS would be happening. The most amazing thing is looking back and seeing what all God has been doing for the past three years! While our friends and family here are very sad to see us move, our new friends (our new family) there can't wait for us to arrive. It's going to be one heck of a Summer!! Did I mention there is a pool in the neighborhood? Everyone in Texas needs a pool to cool off in during the horrific days of Texas heat! Yee haw!

Thank you for your payers, please keep them coming! Josiah has asked me about fifty times today how many more moons until we move to the new house to meet his new friends! He has not even met them yet and they are all he talks about! God is good!
Ephesians 3:20-21 God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

Labels:


  posted at 12:24 PM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 10:45 AM, Blogger uuu said...

Will always be praying for you my friend.....

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it is all happening so fast!
One thing my mom used to always say is "you never know what the next two weeks will bring...." i am not sure the significance of the "two weeks" but I always took it as, you never know how quickly things might change!
I am excited for you!
Nancy

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE will overfill your cup over and over again. You need to ask for a bigger cup........I love you.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Paula said...

All very exciting. You're in my prayers. I love Josiah's attitude. Very positve!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Yes, we are moving!
another post about my friends!
Blessed
BLAKE LEWIS
Okay here's a hint!
RAIN by Rob Bell
For sure, for sure!
Step into the water
PART II Warning signs
Part I Warning signs

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: