Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Blessed

So much has been going on lately that I sometimes forget that I am a mother of a newborn. Now I know why the third child, the baby, is so easy going. He really has no choice! Baby Zeke knows there is so much going on around him that he has to sit back and watch it all happen. At times he has to cry for a minute while I take care of his four year old brother and two year old sister. He has also been sleeping in his own bed, in his own room, for the past two weeks. The other two kids slept in my room until almost four months old! Obviously I am a lot more relaxed with this one. He started sleeping six hours at night two weeks ago and NOW he sleeps all night!!!

Josiah and Ava Beth absolutely adore their baby brother. They have gone to my mom's a few times to spend the night and Zeke stays with us. Josiah tells my mom that he misses his baby Zeke. I catch Josiah sitting in front of Zeke all the time talking to him or serenading him with his guitar. Ava Beth loves to help hold the bottle or stick the pacifier in his mouth. It brings such joy to my life to see how much my kids love each other. Oh sure they have their moments but they are such good friends. I am glad I had them so close together! I know I say it all the time so I won't quit now, God has answered my prayers. These babies and my husband are a dream come true! I am so blessed!

Jeremy, Josiah, Ava Beth & Ezekiel, you are my favorite people in the whole world and the greatest blessing ever! I love you so much. So much! As Josiah would say, "We are five families!" :)

Labels:


  posted at 11:52 PM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Paula said...

So very sweet. He is really starting to fill out. I want to kiss all over him.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I love that picture of Zeke, he's so precious. You are very blessed. :-)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Christy said...

precious girl... btw, I got shorts... we had the jean, green, khaki here!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger uuu said...

what a sweetie!!! you are indeed blessed --- in more ways than one! I hope I adapt as smoothly as you -- many think because mine are older, it'll be easier -- we'll see. there are just a different set of challenges with older children.. learned that when matt was born!

I love what Josiah says - about being 5 families...cute!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


BLAKE LEWIS
Okay here's a hint!
RAIN by Rob Bell
For sure, for sure!
Step into the water
PART II Warning signs
Part I Warning signs
Ching-a-ring chaw!
How can you step out in faith? How?
enough for one day

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: