Monday, April 02, 2007
so much to do!
Okay, time to be honest! I am overwhelmed! My house is in shambles and we are moving out of here on Thursday. If you were to see my house today, you would think there is no way we could be ready by Thursday morning. However, if you know my husband, you also know that it is possible to be ready by then.

Today I am thirty-one years old. It does not really feel like my birthday and I think I would have forgotten if it weren't for my sweet friends, family and husband calling in the early morning hours. I have to say that my favorite call so far has been from my friend's daughter, Kylie. She sang to me! There is nothing more precious than hearing a three year old sing!

Happy Birthday Miss Amanda, Happy Birthday Miss Amanda, Happy Birthday Miss Amanda, Happy Birthday Miss Amanda."

She decided to put my name in every line!

Tonight we are going to dinner with my family and the kids are so exited because they think more cake is involved. We had a celebration with J's family for lunch yesterday and one with my Dad last night. So far, we have had two cakes! And I know there will be another cake for me in Austin. I have already been asked what kind of cake I want!!!

I am super excited about the move but struggling right now with getting it all done and being a mommy too! :) I could use some prayers for sure!

Labels:


  posted at 1:25 PM
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww - that is right it is your B-Day! Hope you have a good night!
Nancy

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger V. said...

with ya'!

Happy Birthday Friend,

V.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I am de-lurking today :-) I have been visiting over the past month or so. By the way, I LOVE your blog! Happy Birthday!! And I will keep you in my prayers about your move.

God Bless~
Karen

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Amanda!!! Have a blessed, Jesus-filled day! :)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Annie

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger uuu said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!!!!! I am glad to hear you've had a sweet birthday thus far....albeit stressed! You will get everything done - just pray without ceasing and take it moment by moment.

And try to stay focused on "the prize" - the move, the finished product, the beginning of a new chapter!!! :)

Love and ((Hugs)) to you!!! AND - Happy 31st Birthday!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend. Sorry, I said 32 on the phone. I don't want to rush it for you.
I know you will be ready Thursday. I have no doubt! Have a good week.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! I'll be praying for you this week as you all prepare to move.

Blessings,
Lori

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm so glad amongst the stress of moving that you are getting some celebrating in! Yummy cake!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful, blessed day. And that the move doesn't overwhelm you too much. Thinking of you....

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Christy said...

heavens.. I have been gone so much I am just now checking in and such. A ton has happened... hope things are going well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


conversations with a four year old
An iPod story by Amanda
God Be In My Head
Nothing Left to Lose
Church people and the Roomba!
time to start packing!
Yes, we are moving!
another post about my friends!
Blessed
BLAKE LEWIS

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: