Monday, November 20, 2006
Kitchen Stadium
I am currently in Kitchen Stadium up to my ears in Pumpkin Bread and Rum Cakes for my Holiday Baking business. The clock is ticking! Tomorrow is the big delivery day!

The kids are at my mom's until tomorrow. They left yesterday so me and my sous-chef could get crazy in the kitchen making cheeseballs! However, things are not going as quickly today. My sous-chef (aka-husband) had to go back to HIS job today so I am left alone. It's just me, my oven, my KitchenAid mixer and my Christmas music. Between the four of us, it will all get done!

Tomorrow at this time, I will be DONE until the next big order comes for Christmas! Until then, it's CRAZY over here!

But I would like to thank my wonderful and talented husband, who has become the greatest sous-chef of all time in Kitchen Stadium. Shhh...Don't tell! I am quite sure Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto or that cute Cat Cora would try and steal him away from me. He helped make some dang good cheeseballs yesterday! Forty to be exact! You aint' never seen someone chop onions like my man!

Back to baking!

  posted at 11:36 AM
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Paula said...

You go girl. I know you are doing a great job. I bet the house smells delicious.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house smelled YUMMO when I came by today! You can do it!! Almost done!! Love you!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger uuu said...

I am so happy you are having such success in your business - again, I simply regret I am not there to offer assistance OR to order! :) I am sure it is all DELICIOUS!

You're still in my prayers - because I know how easily you can tire in pregnancy! :) Remember to stop occasionally and prop your feet up! :)

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger V. said...

way to go!!!

I know you can't drink wine this year, but you can have a glass of gingerale and PRETEND!

V.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a guy!

Glad it is going so well.
Continuing to pray for strength and good health for you.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - you are so brave to take this on while you are - what 7 months or 8 months now? Sounds like fun though!

Nancy

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Way to go Mandi!! Sigh deeply and have fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Baby Shower for Ezekiel
I've been choosing anger
refusing fear
45 days until Christmas!
I feel 100% good about posting this post.
Sugar & Spice- Creative Baking by Amanda
Sad
my space has been invaded
I am blessed, so blessed.
Halloween 2006

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: