Sunday, May 27, 2007
Not sure what I am doing
Right now I am thinking about a lot of stuff. I don't want to COMPROMISE who I am but at the same time, I want to be open to what the Lord is showing me. I have to make sure that any life changes I make is NOT to please other people. So you can pray for me, I need it. I have lots of burning questions that I thought I had resolved but now I realize that there is still so much I am not sure about. Time will tell and God will show me, I know He will! God is trying to show me something and I am just not totally sure what it is. Some of it is obvious but the rest is still a mystery. I look forward to talking to my friend Tiffany. She will help me through this, I know it and I trust her because I know she prays for me. I need to see the light right now so bad!!

I have tried to do things today and tonight to preoccupy my mind so I won't think about the struggle I am feeling but so far nothing is working. I need to get on my knees and cry out to God because He is the only one that can help me through this. My entire life I have struggled with people pleasing and right now if I make a decision to change my blog, change my attitude, change my way of thinking, it will only be to please people. I have to do it to please my Heavenly Father and no one else! I don't know if I am meant to do be doing what I am doing.

Anyway, I am going to bed and Jeremy is waiting on me so we can talk. Also, Ava Beth has 102 fever and just threw up! FUN!

Labels:


  posted at 10:22 PM
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Paula said...

I will be praying for you.

I know it is hard but listen to that inner voice, the Holy Spirit. The devil will try to cram you with doubt.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger uuu said...

Praying my friend....

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you...so sorry to hear about Ava Beth...it SUCKS for everyone when the kids are sick!!! :(

I'm praying for you today...call when you can...home or cell.

Hope you guys can still enjoy this holiday and the time off...

Big Hug,
Tiff ;)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I just love the way you are so open here! I struggle with the same issue of people-pleasing. You are a real encouragement to me! I will be praying for you.

Blessings~
Karen

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Sorry about AvaBeth, hoping she's gets better really soon.

Amanda, your heart SHINES for Jesus in each and every post you write. Keep trusting in Him and He will lead you down the right path.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I WILL NOT PEOPLE PLEASE!!! Say it over and over out loud. You know my heart and you know how I struggle with this too. But Amanda, be true to who you are! If everyone around you disappeared and you were left with yourself, how would you feel about your own companionship? Would YOU be happy with your choices? Would YOU feel like you have done the right things today? Would YOU like to be around just YOU? Those are the questions I ask myself, and don't always like the answer but keep striving to be better... I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Hold on a second!
I almost forgot!
James 4 & 5
O Praise Him (All This For A King)
honesty
blogger/gmail/google trouble
American Idol finale party
James 3
HEROES
The brothers and the sister

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: