Tuesday, May 22, 2007
The brothers and the sister
(A post for the grandparents! I know they miss the babies so much!)

Ava Beth brings so much joy to my life! All three of my kids do, of course. But having a daughter has got to be the most incredible experience for a Mom. She has brought so much healing to my life. Through her I am getting to experience being a little girl all over again. She's going to be one talented little girl and I can only imagine what she will be like when she is a teenager. Yikes! Two things are for sure. She will be a leader and she will be beautiful.




I was in the kitchen cooking and walked into the living room to check on the kids. Ezekiel was in the bumbo so i wanted to make sure he was okay. When I walked in, I saw Josiah with his arm wrapped around his baby brother so I ran upstairs to get the camera! Excuse the slobber on baby Zekee! He's teething! :)


Now if I could just find Josiah and Ava Beth like this instead of fighting! It's been a rough couple of days in the world of parenting but at the end of the day, I know I have the best career and life in the whole world! Thank you Lord for these kids! Josiah, Ava Beth, Ezekiel, you bless me beyond measure. Thanks for always being patient with me and loving me exactly like I am. Mama loves you.

Labels: ,


  posted at 3:51 PM
  9 comments



9 Comments:
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Oh how precious!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Hudson has the exact same Bumbo! =) I often find Devyn and Hudson in that same pose.

Amanda, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! You and your husband are going to have to beat the boys off with a stick! =)

You are truly blessed...

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I'm so glad that Ava Beth and Peyton are friends! Josiah, Zeke, and Ryan will be very busy watching out for their beautiful and outspoken sisters. I don't even want to think about the teenage years, but I know we both will probably be doing a lot of praying!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Oh how adorable! Thanks for sharing those sweet pics with us too!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Liz Ferguson said...

You have such a beautiful daughter! What precious pictures! I have one daughter and two boys. I LOVE LOVE my boys to death, but having a girl is so special too. I too love getting to be a little girl again. Yesterday I spent the afternoon cutting out and playing paper dolls (with my daughter)...so much fun!

I know what you mean about the fighting. My 6 and 4 year old fight all the time. I pray hard that they will learn what a blessing it is to have one another. I posted the other day about a sweet moment that happend between them. It was so refreshing to hear a loving exchange instead of the constant bickering. I fought a lot with my brother and sister growing up and now we are all best buds. I pray that for my kiddos.

P.S. I noticed that you posted about Heroes above...I scrolled past that fast...have not watched it yet. I will be back to read that post later! :)

Oh, yeah I have enjoyed reading your thoghts and insights on the book of James. It's an awesome book!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Christy said...

How adorable... Ava Beth is so beautiful and those boys are going to be such buds... I know they are already.. so where did ya get the bumbo?

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger The Nutt Shack said...

Your kids are just beautiful!! Mel

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I want AvaBeth's hair!!!
Nancy

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Beautiful pictures. I think Zeke looks like Ava Beth----which looks like you. And Josiah looks like Jermey. Great looking family.

I am going to have to get a Bumbo. People really seem to love that item.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


James 2
James chapter 1
The book of James
Ava Beth, my biggest fan!
Oswald Chambers
decided to change this post and remove me from it
Calling all BLAKER GIRLS!!!
Letting God do all the work
Happy Mother's Day
a new look that I LOVE!

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: