Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Calling all BLAKER GIRLS!!!
Okay, so let me brag on my incredible talent of KNOWING from day ONE who will be the final two. I have said from day one, Jordin and Blake! And guess what? I was right! And I have always said that he sounds like Maroon 5 and last night the producers chose a Maroon 5 song for him to sing. HA!

Now, here's the deal. For all of you that have Tivo. When your phone rings as soon as American Idol is over and you have yet to watch the show, you need to answer the phone by saying this. "I haven't watched it yet! DON'T TELL ME!" Do I make myself clear, KYLE? Sorry, but you knew Blake wasn't going anywhere!

So here's a shout out to all the RC folks! Finale party at my house next week! Gina and I will be wearing our Blake t-shirts. Okay Chris??! I'm thinking I will make a HUGE batch of tortilla soup and everyone else can bring whatever!

GO BLAKE!

(I will be fine with Jordin winning too but I still think Blake will win!)

P.S. Kyle, all Lost fans know that Charlie is a dead man anyway! So there! :)

Labels:


  posted at 9:45 PM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Gina said...

GO BLAKE! GO BLAKE! GO BLAKE! You already know how I feel from last night, HA! Chris said the only money I"m spending on a Blake Tee is using a sharpie and one of his old white t-shirts...
GO BLAKE! GO BLAKE! GO BLAKE!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Kyle Sears said...

I didn't even begin to reveal what I know about next week on Lost. Maybe I should. Who's interested?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Erika said...

Great! Maybe we can find some AI party goods! I didn't get to watch until this morning, and Kyle opted not to waste his time since he had already heard who was voted out. He always cheats on the results show anyways- fast forwards to the very end and skips all of the fun drama!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I am SO on board with this one. I've been wanting it to be Blake and Jordin for a while now. I just think that is one talented guy!!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger The Nutt Shack said...

ha ha..I love all this! We don't watch AI, but now I see we should have this season!! We are more Grey's Anatomy folks...but I love all the craziness that goes around AI! ha ha! Okay next season..I'm sure what is like season 45 now? We'll totally watch! ha ha! I like Simon, that trouble causing English/British...one of those ish's bloke is he still on there? He's like a car crash..you shouldn't stare, you should walk away, but you just have to know what happens next and comes flying out of his mouth to dash someone's dreams! Am I dating myself...I saw season 1...but that was like..what 10 yrs ago? ha ha! Mel
PS But we're still up for a party!! ha ha! I make salsa......(smile)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Letting God do all the work
Happy Mother's Day
a new look that I LOVE!
My Dad, Fried Green Tomatoes & Smores Pie
A sucky attitude
Those dang expectations!
Blonde and short!
Take me higher
I Live For Your Glory
some verses I read tonight

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: