Thursday, May 03, 2007
some verses I read tonight
Struggling tonight, so I read these.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

James 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Labels:


  posted at 11:43 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you. I love you.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Praying for you --- please pray for Piercen... he has the POX! Wondering what your struggling with - I've had mind overload this week. Been thinking way TOO much! Say prayer for me please! Love you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Decieved
iPod contest for all Mothers!!
a new section of my timeline
Bleeding blue and green AND blue and silver, always!
Can it be all about me today?
breakfast with a friend (part I)
What is a Church Plant?
just a bunch of nothing
ticked off
homesick

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: