Thursday, May 24, 2007
honesty
Well, I really don't have James 4 soaked up right now. I am going to try my hardest to get some time alone tonight or in the morning to try James 4 all over again. If you have already read James 4, do me a favor and read it again with me. How about that?

I have had kind of a slow/sleepy/sad day. My friend Kelly Ann had her baby today and I was not there. I had planned on going to Dallas to be there but it didn't work out that way. I talked to her this morning before she went to the hospital and I cried like a baby on the phone with her. I did get to pray with her and that made me feel a whole lot better. We have been through so much together since the 8th grade and she was there when Ezekiel was born. Obviously I was very sad to not be there but baby Shaefer Ann is doing great and so is Mommy!

Last night was the AI finale party and my best friend Rebecca, surprised me by driving in from Dallas to be here. I had NO idea! She called Kyle/my pastor to get directions and they knew all day she was coming but I had no clue. It was great seeing her and gosh I miss her soooooo much!

Chillin' at home tonight while Jeremy is at book club/bible study. Tomorrow begins a long weekend and a big BBQ at Gina's. Excited to spend time this weekend with friends just hanging out and having some fun!

Let's do James 4 tomorrow!

love y'all!

Labels:


  posted at 7:05 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'm w/you on reading James.

That is awesome about your friend surprising you! How fun!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

How cool that your friend suprised you! I bet that was awesome!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, will do james 4 today with you. :) and C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to Kelly! praise God for that little life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


blogger/gmail/google trouble
American Idol finale party
James 3
HEROES
The brothers and the sister
James 2
James chapter 1
The book of James
Ava Beth, my biggest fan!
Oswald Chambers

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: