Friday, May 25, 2007
I almost forgot!
Beth Moore has a blog that I check every single day. I noticed an incredible prayer that she had posted and I was planning on sharing it with all of you but, I forgot. Today I visited another blog that talked about the prayer and I remembered that I still needed to share with all of my friends! So here it is! And I just read on Beth's blog that she will be writing a study on Esther! I cannot wait for that one. Wow.

Dearly loved one
You’ve been called by God
To shine like a star
In a dark, depraved world
Don’t blend in
Refuse the daily temptation
To be absorbed in yourself
Take interest in others
Deliberately humble yourself
And live the life of a servant
As you live in the crisis
Of “continue to”
Keep working out
What God is working in
Watch your mouth
Choose words of life
And one glorious day
You will see the face of Christ
And He will show you
Every good purpose
He fulfilled through you
And there will be delight
Even if you are despised or ignored
You are Christ’s star
Go forth and shine


This is something I have printed out and taped by my computer. I love this line. "Even if you are despised or ignored, you are Christ's star. Go forth and shine!" I cannot even begin to express how much that last line spoke to me. I hope you enjoy it, print and read it daily!

James 4 & 5 has been posted.

Labels:


  posted at 6:33 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Liz Ferguson said...

That is a beautiful prayer! I love Beth Moore...she is such an inspiration.

Fyi- you probably already know this, but if you don't, her daughter Amanda has a blog. I read it daily and have been blessed.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger mommyofangels said...

That is a great prayer. I want to print it out and post in my each of my girls rooms.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love and miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


James 4 & 5
O Praise Him (All This For A King)
honesty
blogger/gmail/google trouble
American Idol finale party
James 3
HEROES
The brothers and the sister
James 2
James chapter 1

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: