Thursday, April 12, 2007
a word from Ezekiel


I know everyone is wondering about me so I asked Mommy if I could write a few lines on her blog. She said yes, so it here it goes. I hope you like the pictures Mommy posted of me. Here I am in my pajamas. It's too hot here for a sleeper, way too hot!

I have gained a lot of weight and I am sure you can tell by my thighs! I smile and laugh all the time. How can I not with all these crazy people I live with? I hold my toys, I love music, I roll from my stomach to my back and I sleep all night long. I love my swing, love, love, love it. I love music and I love watching my brother and sister. Mommy says I am smart and very advanced for a three month old. And I think I believe her. I feel advanced. :) If you met me, you would for sure think I am the greatest, cutest baby you have ever seen!

I miss having my grandparents right down the street but I am still getting lots of love. My big brother is watching out for me. I now get to sleep in his room. Well, actually it's my room too. Since he knows I am in there with him, he stays in his own bed all night long and doesn't go into Mommy and Daddy's room in the middle of the night. My MiMi said that would probably happen and she was right.

My big sister, Ava Beth, she's doing good but she's been pretty fussy lately. She keeps asking Mommy to go potty but Mommy keeps doing the diaper thing. I think Sissy is ready to be a big girl but Mommy is still trying to catch her breath. If you want to know the truth, Sissy just wants to wear Dora panties! I sure love my big sissy. She is just like my mommy! She is always kissing and hugging me. My big sister is so pretty. I think Josiah and I will be pretty busy keeping the boys AWAY from her. She's a looker, no doubt!

My big brother, Josiah, is great! He loves our new house and he has a new best friend, Kylie. Kylie is only three but she thinks she is five! Actually everyone thinks she is five because she is the smartest three year old you have ever met! She bosses Josiah around and I think he likes it. He talks about her all the time!!!!!! She is about to have her 3rd birthday party and since he will be the only boy, he told Mommy today that he is a prince, Kylie's prince! Wait until Kylie's Mommy and Daddy hear about this! He is also very much into his trains and he asks mommy all the time to take him to the Disney Store to buy some Lightening McQueen stuff! Mommy keeps telling him to quit nagging but he doesn't listen. He's a persistent boy, I will give him that!

Daddy starts his new job tomorrow. I went to his new job today. It looks like a pretty cool place. I sure am proud of my Daddy for working so hard to take care of us. I heard Daddy's boss today talking about shotguns and fishing. Then I knew that God gave my Daddy the perfect boss. He likes all the same stuff! Daddy has helped mommy a lot unpack boxes. He is a great Daddy and he sure loves my Mommy. I want to grow up to be just like him. I love him so much.

And what can I say about Mommy? She's my girl. My favorite part of the day is seeing her green eyes when she smiles and says, "Good morning Zekee baby!" I just love hearing her voice. Mommy has some sweet friends keeping her company and I think she is enjoying the change and she LOVES her new kitchen! Oh and I will be three months old in a few days and Mommy keeps saying how fat I am getting. Personally, I don't mind the rolls on my legs. I think the girls dig it. I know Mommy does! Oh how I love my Mommy!

I miss my Opoh, my Grammy and Papa and my MiMi and PawPaw. Oh and I also miss my cousins. Adysen, Kyle, Mason, Brooke and Hayden, I think about you all the time! And Uncle Josh and Aunt Desiree, Aunt KiKi and Uncle Jon Michael (Uncle Tyrone), Uncle Randy and Aunt Lori, I really miss you. I can't wait for all of you to come see me at my new house. Oh I miss you soooooooooooo much!

Labels:


  posted at 10:38 PM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Nice to meet you Ezekiel! You sure are advanced for a 3 month old! My 4 year old can't even put together sentences like you! Oh, and your mommy is right...chicks dig thighs! :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so precious. he looks so much like your other son!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

That was fun to read! You sure are a sweetheart Zeke! I'm glad you don't worry about the thighs because I too think they are adorable!!!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Robin said...

What?! Huh?! Austin?! I am so behind on my own blog, and I'm even more behind on everyone else's. I'll be reading and trying to catch up. In the meantime, I'll be praying for you too.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

A-D-0-R-A-B-L-E!!! And, I loved all that baby Zeke wrote! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Homesick
Blake Shelton was at American Idol and so was my c...
PRAYER REQUEST
a change of pace
Enjoying our new life
Moving Day
We are here!
unplugged
so much to do!
conversations with a four year old

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: