Thursday, December 21, 2006
WOW, I am so tired!
Wow! I am so tired, yet so relieved. 36 Cheeseballs, 14 Rum Cakes 22 tins of fudge later, my feet are swollen and aching like NEVER before. I thought about posting a picture of my feet but my mother would have a fit because my toes need some serious attention. But for some reason I lack energy in polishing toes that look like Vienna sausages (swollen toes). I would treat myself to a pedicure but tomorrow I am getting a massage. I can only indulge so much! I can't believe I did all this at 34 weeks pregnant. I am usually such a cry baby and wimp around this time.

Anyway, I feel so happy right now just knowing that I am done. Tomorrow I will deliver and collect money! Yippee! So here are a few pictures of what I have been doing the past two days. Well actually I started Sunday because Minnie's sweet mother-in-law placed a $100 order and picked some of her stuff up Sunday night and the rest tonight. Thank you Minnie!

Oh and a special thanks to my BEST FRIEND, Rebecca! She came over tonight and wrapped ALL of the cheeseballs, most of the Rum Cakes and tied pretty, perfect little bows around all of them. She only drove 40 miles to do so. :) Just being with her tonight sure made me miss living across the street from her for three years. Building a house across the street from your best friend is the greatest thing ever. But when one of you decides to move, it sucks! I love you Rebecca.

Thank you Lord for blessing me through this little business and thank you for giving me strength, cooperative children and help from my husband and Rebecca. Thank you Lord!




Jeremy bought me this fridge before Thanksgiving to put in the garage for all of those cheeseballs!

Just a few of the Rum Cakes!


  posted at 11:07 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 7:02 AM, Blogger uuu said...

Congratulations on a job well done!! I hope you enjoy your massage -- girl, you've earned it! :)

Merry Christmas!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Minnie said...

YIPPEE! I can't wait to pick up MY cheese ball! Those things are ADDICTING, Y'all!!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Enoy your massage!! I can't take anymore talk about cheese balls - guess I will give in and go buy one! Ha Ha! I have been craving them since all your blogs about them. They look SO YUUUMMMY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


JEREMY, my husband
Random
I am a friend of God!
just thought I would share (revised-see bottom of ...
A Family picture
Approved to God
Punk Pastor and so much more
Sorry, not quite done for the day yet!
no title (revised)
My Mom's blog

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: