Saturday, January 20, 2007
And here are a few details...
Before the baby came!

So tired, miss my Mom, recovering from a pretty bad episiotomy (which was tough to swallow when this is my 3RD BABY!), sneezing is VERY PAINFUL, I have had severe chills and a little bit of fever, thought we were going to have to take ME to the emergency room but the Lord healed me, Jeremy is doing A LOT, after MUCH prayer I am NOT nursing and I feel like I made the BEST decision ever and don't regret it at all (it's nice to have peace about that decision), Ezekiel is an incredible baby and I am soooo relieved about that, the kids are in love with him, Josiah keeps telling me he misses me and that's hard to hear, I am praying that I will heal quickly so I can get some spunk in my step but that is hard to do with an episiotomy, I am letting my milk dry up so I have gigantic rocks for breasts and that hurts worse than anything in the world, my labor and delivery was not expected on that day but I am so glad my baby is here, the day was wonderful and I miss it already, my epidural was the best yet and my stay in the hospital was great, my mother in law is spending the night tonight and I will get to sleep with my husband all night long and last but not least in this run-on sentence disaster, my MOM WILL BE HOME TOMORROW!!!!!

I would really appreciate your prayers right now. We are all doing good, but I am in quite a bit of pain at the moment. And did I mention that Ezekiel is perfect and GORGEOUS??!!! Well, he is one incredible baby!

Wearing their big brother and big sister t-shirts

He would do this all day if I would let him!

snug in the moses basket

P.S. To all of my friends from near and far, I am sorry if you have called and have not heard back from me. I am feeling the need to hibernate in every sense. The social butterfly is resting. :)


  posted at 10:59 PM
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I have thought about calling you but I knew you'd call when you could or wanted to talk. I just wanted ya to know I was thinking of you and praying for you the other night. I will be praying for you and as I knew you look so happy. I am glad it all went well. Take care!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

I will wait to call you. I know what the first few weeks are like. The kids look so sweet w/their little brother. These pictures are great! I will be praying for healing for you and for rest. I'm sure you can't wait to see your mom. Take care!

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats...he is so precious as all of your children are. Josiah and Ava Beth look like they LOVE their little bro. The 3 of them are going to have so much fun. Mama, I pray that you get some rest and that you mom hurries back. I am sorry to hear that you are in pain, I will pray for pain relief. Love ya.

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well. Hope you recover quickly.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Paula said...

I want you to know I feel like a blog stalker. I am constantly on here to see more pictures and updates. C-R-A-Z-Y woman!!
I am and will continue to lift you up in my prayers. I know your mom is with you right now and that makes me very happy for you.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable pics sweetie! Ava Beth & Josiah are so cute with him!!

Rest up! Plenty of time for talking later.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I hope that everyone is adjusting well and that you'll get caught up on sleep soon. I'm thinking of you....

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger KC said...

He is just a doll, and look at the proud big brother and big sister. I hope you recover quickly. I gave birth to the 1st 3 and didn't need a single stich then the 4th came along and ended up emergancy C-sect.. UGH UGH UGH.. healing from stiches when trying to care for a new baby and older kids is no fun at all, I'll keep you in my prayers. try to get some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


We are home!
Ezekiel is on his way!
Everlasting God
Ezekiel's nursery
ICE STORM WARNING
Tagged about a book!
HULK HOGAN
Side effects
Still here with not a lot of sleep!- (revised)
Happy 4th Birthday Josiah

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: