Sunday, January 07, 2007
Happy 4th Birthday Josiah
I cannot believe you are four years old today. It seems like yesterday when you were born! My sweet boy, you have brought so much joy to my life. I never knew Motherhood could be so incredible until I met you. The Lord has used you so much to mold me into something brand new. Thank you my son for teaching me how to enjoy everyday life. Even though you look exactly like your Dad, I still think you are like me in many ways. I am so glad you have fallen in love with music like I did. Every single day you serenade me with your guitar and I love the songs you make up off the top of your head. You have so much talent and I can't wait to see how God uses you! You are the smartest four year old I have ever known and you make me so very proud. Your heart is already so sensitive to the Lord and I know that He has great plans for your life. Josiah, you are an amazing little boy and I love you with all of my heart and soul.

2 Kings 22:1 Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years. His mother's name was Jedidah daughter of Adaiah; she was from Bozkath. 2 He did what was right in the eyes of the LORD and walked in all the ways of his father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left.


Create Your Own

  posted at 10:27 AM
  11 comments



11 Comments:
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josiah! Looks like such a fun birthday.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday to Josiah!!!! Have a wonderful day celebrating with your family! :)

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josiah,
The first time I saw you I fell in love with you. You are the most precious boy I know. I love you and Happy Birthday. Your Mommy made me cry reading the blog. You will always be special in my heart.

Kauffee

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BDay Josiah, my "Little King" will be there before we know it!

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trey had a great time! Thank you so much for inviting us!

Love you!

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!! You are a gift to your family - and the world!

God will do great things through you!

Looks like you had a lot of fun at your birthday party!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Josiah.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!!!!! Your party looked fun!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandi, that was a beautiful tribute to your son! Amazing!! Happy Birthday little guy!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! Have all the cake you want! ;)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Rmomof3 said...

Absolutely Precious!

Happy 4th B-day Josiah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Our 2006 story
36 weeks with Ezekiel
Just a picture for now, but it's a cute one!
And here's to honesty!
Merry Christmas
Ava Beth is two years old today!
WOW, I am so tired!
JEREMY, my husband
Random
I am a friend of God!

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: