Wednesday, June 06, 2007
What's on my iPod (too many to list all)
*forgot one that I recently added* So I added one more at the bottom!

I'm pretty worn out right now. When it comes to me typing out a meaningful blog, nothing comes. So I thought I would share some favorites on my Ipod right now! Music is my hobby so any spare time I get (HA!) is spent listening to music.

Lovesong by The Cure

When The Stars Go Blue by Tim McGraw

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

2 The Sky by Robin Thicke

Leave The Pieces by The Wreckers

Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds (Makes me want to watch Breakfast Club! My favorite!)

Southbound 35 by Pat Green

Leaving for Paris No. 2 by Rufus Wainwright

Who Knew by Pink

Touch by Seal

Take On Me by A-ha (I can still see this video in my head!)

Drifting by Bebo Norman

Like A Star by Corinne Bailey Rae

It's Not Over by Daughtry

Colored People by DC Talk

Money For Nothing by Dire Straits (Reminds me of my MTV days as an elementary kid)

Big Love by Fleetwood Mac

Sentimental Journey by Doris Day (HA!)

Something About You by Level 42

Me and Charlie Talking by Miranda Lambert

Wonderwall by Oasis

P.S. Blake Lewis sang the first four songs on the list on AI. Now you know why I love him!

Labels: ,


  posted at 3:53 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Kim said...

My husband put that Pat Green song on my iPod and when I was running it always ended up being my "coming home" song.....Oh how I wish!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I know you and I would get along so well! I have almost 80% of the same songs on my iPod. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Made Me Glad
June 5th last year
Don't worry, the sun is coming out!
It's raining today. Again.
You mean I'm normal???
Chocolate Prailine Cake
MEANT TO WORSHIP
Consume Me
The Mantle (part I)
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: