Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Pastor Cleetus


I just love YouTube because when I hear about something I missed, I can see it on the web! Reality TV is the most popular form of television programs today. I must admit, I love it. On occasion I have caught an episode of Miami Ink. Sometimes when the kids are sleeping and nothing else is on TV, I would much rather watch Miami Ink than Little House on The Prairie or some depressing, Lady killer movie on the Lifetime channel. You never know what you may see on reality TV but I sure like what I see on this episode of Miami Ink. I've done my homework, I have not found any major foundational beliefs that are in question with Pastor Cleetus. Jay Baker, yes. But Pastor Cleetus who actually has a church in the metroplex, seems to be on target. He may not be what many Christians would consider to be HOLY but I like him and I sure like his spirit. So what if he has tattoos and piercings! I bet he tells people about Jesus way more than ANY of us!

After reading Donald Miller's book, Blue Like Jazz, I can't help but wonder what God is doing inside of me. There is a stirring that is so different than anything else I have ever felt before. People like Pastor Cleetus are the people that are truly making a difference and being heard above everyone else. That's the kind of voice I want to have!

Deliverance Bible Church
(his church)

And when I googled Pastor Cleetus, I found this and an interview.

  posted at 10:25 AM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Missional Jerry said...

thanks for the link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Name:
Amanda

Location: Austin, Texas


Mommy, Mama, Mandi, Amanda, Babe and whatever else you want to call me! How do I have time to blog with three kids under the age of four? I'm up until midnight and usually later!

My complete profile

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from somethingbeautifulblog. Make your own badge here.
Fashion Statement (My Mom)
Beth Moore
Resonate Community
The Food Network
BibleGateway
Dallas Cowboys


Can I delete my last post?
Life with three
Nominated for an award?
We did it!
Ezekiel, Zeke, Bubby!
I know I should be sleeping but...
Prayer request for the new mommy of THREE
And here are a few details...
We are home!
Ezekiel is on his way!

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
May 2012

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006

Subscribe with Bloglines



Powered by FeedBlitz


Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: